01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: I'm a writer, because I write 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm a writer, because I write

34
Hello friendly friends :)

Okay, the title of todays post was something I read in one of the many blogs I follow.
I found it very inspiring and it kinda challenged me... hence this post.

I would like to call myself a writer... not that I write much. So I've kinda just let myself feel content with thinking that I'm not really a writer. I mean, I dont have a hot selling published book. Heck, I dont even have a NOT selling published book. And if I want to top that one: I dont even have a book in the pipline!

But when I read the words: "I'm a writer, because I write"
I was like... wait a minute, that makes sense...

Being a writer... being a ANYTHING... would require you to START. If I want to be a singer, it would mean that I sing. If I am a horse rider, it means that I actually go out and ride horses. And If I am a writer, it would mean that I write stuff. These things donot require me to have some sort of a social status.. the monetary value and popularity of my works do not add or take away from them... all it needs is DOING. And my lack thereof, would lessen the truth in the title. With that said: I am many things *big grin*.

So today, let me introduce myself to you:
Luchae Gie - Singer, Writer, Events Coordinater, Lover of Cheese, Financial Planner, Guitarist, Novelist, Stand Up Comedian, and Diva
Pleased to meet you :)

xxxL

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38