01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: The Thief 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Thief

34
I know I've been really bad at keeping my blogs up to date, so here I am to redeem myself with a very special post.

On the 30th of December 2012, Chris proposed and I said: YES! :) <3

The gory details: 
We were meant to sing a song item together at church. We rehearsed for it for a whole afternoon and Chris invited our families to church to see us do the song item. He was also leading worship, so it was a special service for us.
ANYWAYS...
So after worship, it was time for the song item... Chris and I made our way to the stage, and I stand there, with a mic in my hand, waiting for him to start the song with his guitar.
And nothing happens.
All of a sudden a DIFFERENT song starts playing... And I'm a bit confused... coz this is definitely not the song we rehearsed!!!!
Lo and behold, my Chrissy starts singing to me :) Right there! On the stage!
Its a song by Brooke Fraser called The Thief.
Brooke is one of my favorite Worship Leaders and singers and I've always told Chris that The Thief MUST be our wedding song! And now it will be :) 
Anyways, so there I stand, as my boyfriend serenades me in front of the church, family and friends.
He then went on one knee and said:
"Luchae, I cant think of a better place to do this... in front of God, our friends and family. I said that I would do this before the end of 2012, and this is the night. Luchae Gie, will you marry me?" 
Well, somethign along those lines... I was to busy crying to listen hahahahha
The congregation was sooooo awesome... cheering him on and encouraging me (telling me to say YES lol). Which I did. Of course.
It was the most perfect moment ever!
Anyways... we've set our wedding date for the 16th December 2013, which gives us plenty of time to plan and enjoy this time of being betrothed.
Expect wedding planning blog posts in the near future ya'll!
AAAAAAACK!

See pics below :) We got it at lost of different angles coz everyone at church took pics.

God is so faithful!!!!!

Happiness is me!! <3
xxxLuchae









Labels: ,

35 36 37 38