01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Changing my hairstyle one meal at a time 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Changing my hairstyle one meal at a time

34
I have firm faith that 2015 will not end the way it began.
I mean, its so easy to ramble by, year after year, wearing your hair the same way, doing the same kinda things and being around the same kinda people. 
Not that all of this is bad all the time. I mean, some of the time, its kinda nice. 
But not this year... not for me. 
This is shocking because I hate change... which is why I've been wearing my hair the same way every year since the history of hair. So this is kind of a big deal.




Various pics of my (same) hairstyle spanning 2008 to present. I use to think I've got the whole Pocahontas hairstyle thing going, but yeah, its pretty much me doing absolutely nothing with my hair. 






Now, I'm not saying that I'm going on a huge hair cutting spree quite yet. 
I am slowly INCHING my way towards change. Just not the hair right now. 
But I am planning to do a whole bunch of other things different this year for the sake of growth and destiny and not being stagnant! I feel like there is soooo much happening in the spiritual realm and we kinda need to take steps of boldness to make it manifest in our lives. 

Some of the things I plan to work on this year (yep some are pretty deep but this one aint) is that I want to actually cook more than just the 10 or so dishes that are a favorite in our home. 
I'm not a terribly terrible cook, but I'm not exactly Nigella or Jamie. 
I guess what I'm trying to say is that, even though I actually own a cheese cutter - which is not a cheese grater, contrary to popular (my) belief - I don't know the first thing about using it or why I would actually WANT to use it! 
Same goes for my herb cutter. 
Same goes for my whisker thingie. 
Same goes for my casserole cooker and ceramic serving dish. 
Yeah, it's that bad. 

SO what I've done, in true excel-spreadsheet-brain style, is devise (i love that word....deviiiise) a list of recipes that are quite different to what I'd normally prepare for my guys. 
These are easy to make and look very interesting, oh and they are easy to make! (baby steps mmkay?)
My spreadsheet has a list of each recipe and in a separate column, all the ingredients I'd need to make each recipe. 
So once I sort the column, I can then print a list of ingredients I'd need for a fun month of "Oh look I can make a casserole too". 

I'm actually feel pretty chuffed that I am taking the first step towards doing something different in 2015. 
They say a change is as good as a holiday. 
Bring on the vacation!!! 
xxxL

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38