01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: What they didn’t tell you about: ".....Then comes a baby in a baby carriage" 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What they didn’t tell you about: ".....Then comes a baby in a baby carriage"

34
Luchae and Christopher, sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marriage
Then comes a baby in a baby carriage
And then comes no more cuddling or alone time or lying in bed till 11am on a Saturday morning

And THAT’S how that poem is meant to end!
It’s the part they fail to mention, when you’re all smitten, with hearts in your eyes, planning your life and your perfect family with your perfect guy. Babies are hard work! And extremely demanding! Cute, but demanding.

I had a moment this morning where I suddenly missed lying in my hubstopher’s arms while watching a movie. 
Or just lying in my hubstopher’s arms, period. 
Our baby co-sleeps – something I do not regret and am planning to do until she is 1 years old and no longer breastfeeding. 
But until then, no cuddle cuddle for him. Or me.

Fortunately, I married the best guy in the whole entire world, and he is totally patient and supports our reasons to co-sleep but I think that we need to somehow work our way around it. 
Maybe more date nights? Maybe put her to bed earlier?

So obviously, the first thing that came to mind now was to create a romantic cuddling rendezvous spreadsheet time table, so that we could work out exactly WHERE AND WHEN we can have some time together. 
How  special.
But hey, amidst the high school drama, homework, cooking supper, worship team commitments and other stuff, fitting in some cuddle time might be near impossible if we do not schedule it.


And this, dear readers, is why it is SO important to marry for LOVE :) 

xxxL 


Labels: ,

35 36 37 38