01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Nail polish finds: Beauty Secrets Nail Enamel 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nail polish finds: Beauty Secrets Nail Enamel

34

Walking through Clicks with a Sinful Colors in my hands, I spotted a polish that I hadn't seen before: Beauty Secrets Nail Enamel.
They were quite cheap and I could get 2 bottles for the price of 1 Sinful Colors... so I automatically thought that they would suck. I mean, R15.95 for a bottle of polish? How good could it be at that price, right?

Anyways, logic kicked it and I took them anyways...just to check it out, you know?
I ended up with 2: Pewter Pot and French White.


Tested them out at home and I was quite impressed with how well they went on and stayed on!
Tried them out with my nail stamps, and they worked quite well, as you can see in the very first pic which was done with The Polish Diaries plate M69. The mani below was done with my Fashion Passion purple Woolies polish and the Beauty Secrets Pewter Pot, using my The Polish Diaries plate M65.You can read all about those and the other plates I got from them over here.

All in all, I was impressed with the Beauty Secrets polish... at R15,95, I think it's a good deal.



What are your thoughts on buying cheapie nail polishes?

xxxL

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38