01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: My "Add Some Sparkle To Your Mani" mani 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My "Add Some Sparkle To Your Mani" mani

34

I'm meant to say "Photo courtesy of Hezron Armoeds Sony". So there's it. :) 

The other day, I felt like having easy nails for a change.
I mean, I'm no wild child, but based on the fact that I've been using my nails as a blank canvas to express my somewhat colourful train of thought, I thought I'd maybe just go with 1 color today.

As you know, I'm kinda crazy about Coral. I said so here and here.
So I went with some sweeeeeeeeet Sinful Colors Island Coral on my nails and toes.
But then it was like I could hear the crickets chirping "crrr crrrr.... crrr crrrr..."
So I added some sparkle. A little stud on the ring finger nails (I got 'em here, remember?)
And the fabulous Essence The Gel 44 On Air on my pinky.
I found these ancient Sally Hansen nail art strips hidden away in my nail polish vanity, so I used them to do a sort of a nail artsy thing on my pointy. I liked the look of that. Wish I had tried it with the other nails too but it happened kinda last minute.
Photos taken with Hezrons Sony. Thanks Hezzie! 

Whooooop there it is!

xxxL

Labels:

35 36 37 38