01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Nursery Rhyme Challenge: Mary, Mary Quite Contrary 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nursery Rhyme Challenge: Mary, Mary Quite Contrary

34
This weeks nursery rhyme challenge is Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary... which I found to be such an easy challenge that I literally did my nails a week early. I mean, flowers. Thats the focus. Right?
Photo: crafthub.com
But then after I applied my base coat and the ever glorious Woolies Fashion Passion purple polish, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to stamp a couple of flowers on my nails or do freehand nail art or make stickers! And then I got caught up watching Empire and just went with easy peasy nail art stickers, which I bought years ago, and made my nails pretty with my Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles. Proof that you don't have to be a Nail Art Maven to dolly up your digits. There are lots of "nail art in a bottle" options from Clicks that I would recommend. Don't get caught up in the hype ya'll!


And then I realized that nobody told me that I am putting polish on my cuticle by mistake :(
Soon I shall get it right! Soooon!

xxxL

Check out what the other lovelies did:

Ruth Abercrombie
Just Ella Bella

Labels:

35 36 37 38