01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Gift ideas: What to put under the tree this Christmas {featuring JustEllaBella} 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Gift ideas: What to put under the tree this Christmas {featuring JustEllaBella}

34
I love Christmas! But I don't love "uhmming" and "ahhhing" about what to get my family and friends for Christmas. So I've called in the experts! As a build up to the most wonderful time of the year, a few of my blogging buddies have agreed to share their ideas on amazing Christmas gifts for the whole family. Check out their picks and please, by all means, feel free to choose something special to put under MY Christmas tree too ;) 


Elle, blogs over at JustEllaBella. She is mom to Aidan (a very opinionated 2 year old curly kid) and wife to Robin. She also runs online kids boutique, Oh!Boy, and can pretty much make anything out of anything. Literally. Anything. Out of anything.

Here are her favorite Christmas gift list picks:
Ooh! Box

For my special someone
My hubby is a total foodie so I think something like the Ooh!Box  - R559. (Each box has 4 Wines, One “Hot” Drink, One Condiment, One Sweet Treat and One Gourmet Treat) You don’t have to fully subscribe so getting a box just for Christmas is very possible. He loves trying new things so this is a bit of everything  and it takes us away from all the darn Xbox gifts

For the kids
My baba is 2 and a half but will argue tooth and nail that he is 6. I looove the Kids Book Club subscription which basically means that for R145 a month he gets two books (plus two magazines for mom) and a bag delivered every month which is awesome. After the Chrismas excitement wears off the book club keeps on giving, I like that he gets something every month, also I don’t have to pay for the whole year in one go, I don’t have money like that.

Little Black Bag

For me
Okay mine is a subscription box too, I’m not sure why I am all subscriptiony this year…I want the Little Black Bag at R249 you get a ton of spoils honestly it’s like 6 designer products ALL FOR ME!!! I never spend money on myself really so this would be great, once off spoil.

Oh! Boy
Special mentions
I love hand made gifts, so I make a lot of things for my loved ones, I also own a little kids accessories business, Oh!Boy, so this year I get to make on behalf of others which is incredibly special to me 



What are your favorite gift ideas, this Christmas? 

Labels:

35 36 37 38