01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: NAILLINKUP SA - Oh Christmas Tree 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

NAILLINKUP SA - Oh Christmas Tree

34
This weeks nail link up posts are centered around the theme Oh Christmas Tree. 
For my main color I had to try out this festive red Sinful Colors polish, called Sugar Sugar
So pretty! So Christmassy! 


I painted all my nails with Sugar Sugar except for my pointy which I painted with my old faithful Essence 157 My Fortune Cookie which is a fabulous gold color. I then used another Essence polish to paint the Christmas tree on my middle finger. Look, it's not a perfect tree. Its a bit lopsided. But this is real life yo! My tree has fallen like, 3 times already. Haha. 
I used my LA Girl nail studs to deck the halls of my ring finger. Tralala lala lala la laaaaa.


I used a no namey glitter polish for the Christmas tree bedazzlements. 
Finished and kla :) 

Still one more week left for you to join the link up! Check out the deets below: 

Labels:

35 36 37 38